Councillors are summoned to an ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/163 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 18th January 2022
and will take place in the village hall beginning at 19.00hrs.
NB – Given the continuing threat of Covid 19 any members of the public attending the meeting are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of the previous meetings ….16th November 2021.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 16th November 2021.
- Open Session
5.1 – To receive a briefing from West Mercia Police.
5.2 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
5.3 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues to include feedback from the Footpath Officers.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
7.1 – Planning Consultation 214245 – Saltbox Cottage, Wellbrook Barn Farm, Peterchurch. Erection of a two storey-side extension.
7.2 – Planning Consultation 214524 – Erection of new two-storey teaching block comprising 6 classrooms with associated toilet facilities and construction of an all-weather sports pitch.
8.1 – To note current bank balance
8.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
8.3 – Financial Monitoring – 2021/22
8.4 – To consider a donation to Dore Community Transport.
- Future Parish Council Objectives – To receive news of further developments since the last meeting.
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Playing Field – To consider all current issues.
- Outdoor Adult Gym Equipment – To consider next steps following confirmation of grant monies of £10k.
- Herefordshire Local Plan – pre-consultation engagement – To receive a report from the working group which is considering a proposed response to Herefordshire Council on their existing Local Plan
- Financial Regulations and Standing Orders – To approve the Financial Regulations and Standing Orders.
- Code of Conduct – To consider adopting the updated version of the Code of Conduct as recommended by HALC.
- Defibrillator – To consider registering the defibrillator on “The Circuit” as recommended by the British Heart Foundation.
- Platinum Jubilee – To consider whether the Parish Council wishes, in principle, to support the Platinum Jubilee.
- Parish Councillor Vacancy – To provide an update following the resignation of John Burgess.
- Clerk Correspondence.
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 15th February 2022.
SIGNED: Mark Hearne (Parish Clerk) DATE: January 2022