Councillors are summoned to an ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/159 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Thursday 23rd September 2021
and will take place in the village hall beginning at 19.00hrs
1. To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meetings ….20th July 2021.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 20th July 2021.
- Open Session
5.1 – To receive a briefing from West Mercia Police.
5.2 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
5.3 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- TRACSIS Speed Survey – Presentation from Mr Bernard Eacock on the output from the recent speed survey.
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues to include feedback from the Footpath Officers.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council. No applications have been received for consideration.
9.1 – To note current bank balance
9.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
9.3 – To receive feedback from the recent Finance Working Group to include:
9.3.1 – Financial Monitoring 2020/21.
9.3.2 – Adoption of the Reserves Policy.
9.3.3 – Approval of budget and precept for 2022/23.
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Future Parish Council Objectives – To consider any developments since the last meeting.
- Playing Field – To consider all current issues.
- Recycling – To provide an update on the practicalities of providing a recycling facility in the parish.
- IT Support – To further consider how IT could be utilised to support hybrid Parish Council meetings.
- Parish Council Vacancy – To agree a date for interviewing applicants for the current Parish Council vacancy.
- Peterchurch Sports Fund – To receive an update on any developments since the last meeting.
- Training – To review the latest HALC training schedule to identify any courses of interest to Councillors.
- Clerk Correspondence.
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 19th October 2021.