Parish Councillors are summoned to a Parish Council Meeting to be held on Tuesday 20th November 2018 at 19.00hrs in the Village Hall
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
3. To consider minutes of previous meeting ….16th October 2018
4. Open Session
4.1 To receive a report from West Mercia Police.
4.2 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Philip Price.
4.3 To receive a report from the Lengthsman and clarification of duties.
4.4 To receive views of local residents on parish matters
5. Clerk Correspondence
5.1 To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council
5.1.1 App183592/Greenshadows, 1 Fine Street, Peterchurch…Demolition of existing outbuildings, alterations to existing dwelling and erection of a two storey rear extension.
6.1 To note current bank balance
6.2 To consider the cost of software for clerk’s laptop – £59.99
6.3 To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
6.4 To consider draft precept for 2019-2020.
7.1 To receive update on the FOI request made to Herefordshire Council for copies of all correspondence between the Head of Highways & Community Services and the Department of Transport in relation to the installation of countdown signs on the approach to speed limit termination signs in Peterchurch.
7.2 To receive update on bus time tables coming in and out of the village.
9. Footpaths To receive update on overgrown hedge near Old Forge.
10. Playing Field
9.1 To receive update on dog fouling signs from Balfour Beatty
11. Hole in Old Forge Industrial Estate…To note damaged BT manhole cover and consider action required to rectify issue.
12. Community Governance Review ….To note increase in parish council seats from 8 to 9 from April 2019.
13. Fairfield High School.. To note and consider action in response to Fairfield High School’s plans to submit a Conditional Improvement Fund application to facilitate the building of a new sports hall.
14. Website… To receive an update on the new website.
15. War Memorial … To receive an update on grant claim
16. Payroll Services for new Clerk.. To consider the preferred supplier of payroll services.
17. Fireworks – To note an incident which occurred at 00:19 on 9 November 2018 and consider the implications for villagers in terms of danger and anti-social behaviour.
18. Parish Council Summit Meeting…To provide an update following the Summit Meeting held on the 17th October 2018.
19. To note information items
20. To raise matters for the next meeting on 18th December 2018