You are summoned to Ordinary Meeting No PPC/MH/135 of the Parish Council to be held in
Peterchurch Village Hall on Tuesday 17th September 2019
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
3. To consider minutes of previous meetings ….16th July 2019 and 2nd August 2019.
4. Election Expenses
5. Open Session
4.1 To receive a report from West Mercia Police.
4.2 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
4.3 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
6. Planning – To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council
5.1 Planning Consultation 192807 – Hinton Court Farm, Peterchurch, Hereford, HR2 0SG. Replacement and repair of windows on a listed building. Listed Building Consent.
6.1 To note current bank balance
6.2 To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
6.3 To note report from Finance Working Group
6.4 Precept 2020-21
8. Highways – To consider any current issues including B4348 project
9. Traffic Related Issues in the Village
10. Footpaths – To receive update on any current issues.
11. Playing Field – To receive update on any current issues
12. War Memorial – To receive an update on the arrangements for cutting the grass around the war memorial.
13. Registration of Land Adjoining Station Meadow
14. Adoption of Standing Orders and Financial Regulations 2019
15. We Don’t Buy Crime/Smart Water Protected Towns and Villages.
16. Clerk Correspondence
17. To note information items
18. To raise matters for the next meeting on 15th October 2019
A resolution will be passed to exclude the public from the following confidential items
19. Discussion with Prospective New Parish Councillors
20. Employment – To review clerk’ salary following acquisition of the CiLCA qualification in accordance with his contract of employment.