Councillors are summoned to the Annual Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/156 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 18th May 2021
The meeting will follow the Parish Meeting which will commence at 19.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should use the following information.
Meeting ID: 813 5032 7271
- Elect Chairman
- Elect Vice Chairman
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meetings ….22nd April 2021.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 22nd April 2021.
- Open Session
7.1 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
7.2 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Covid 19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments.
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues to include feedback from the Footpath
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
11.1 – To note current bank balance
11.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues
- Future Parish Council Objectives – To consider any further developments following the previous meeting.
- Playing Field – To receive an update on all current issues
- Clerk Correspondence.
To raise matters for the next meeting on 22nd June 2021