Councillors are summoned to an Ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/155 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Thursday 22nd April 2021
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should use the following information.
Meeting ID: 850 9566 3565
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meetings ….16th March 2021.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 16th March 2021.
- Open Session
5.1 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
5.2 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Presentation by Mr Paddy Cramsie on his plans for Horsepool Meadow.
- Covid 19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments.
- To receive an update on any current issues to include feedback from the Footpath
- To consider allocating a budget for the Footpath Officers.
- To consider the proposed diversion of a Public Footpath as per the letter dated
12th March 2021.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
9.1 Planning Consultation – 203997 – Land at Urishay Castle, Urishay, Peterchurch, Herefordshire. Widening of existing gateway (retrospective).
- To note current bank balance
- To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
- To provide feedback from the recent Finance Working Group meeting.
- To consider the renewal of insurance for 2021/22.
- To receive an update on any current issues to include a presentation from Mr Bernard Eacock.
- To consider whether to progress a request for a 20 mph Traffic Regulation Order.
- To consider whether to approve street lighting in the new housing development south of
- Recycling and Communal Composting – To consider any current issues.
- Future Parish Council Objectives – To consider any further developments following the previous meeting.
- Action Planning Working Group – To receive an update on any further developments.
- Playing Field – To receive an update on all current issues including proposals for financial support from the Parish Council for planned activities in the summer of 2021.
- Peterchurch Sports Fund – To receive any further update on the Peterchurch Sports Fund.
- Recruitment of a new Parish Councillor – To receive an update on the current campaign to recruit a new Parish Councillor.
- Clerk Correspondence.
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 18th May 2021 (Annual Parish Council and Parish Meetings)
The Chairman to move a resolution to exclude the public from the following confidential item.
- Employment Issues