Councillors are summoned to an ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/157 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 22nd June 2021
The meeting will follow the Parish Meeting which will commence at 19.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should use the following information.
Meeting ID: 858 3291 0064
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meetings ….18th May 2021.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 18th May 2021.
- Open Session
5.1 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
5.2 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues to include feedback from the Footpath
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
7.1 – Planning Consultation 211822- Stockley Oaks, Peterchurch, Hereford. Proposed replacement garage with 3 bay workshop and garage.
8.1 – To note current bank balance
8.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
8.3 – Financial Monitoring 2021/22
8.4 – To note the Internal Audit Report 2020/21.
8.5 – To approve Section 1 – Annual Governance Statement 2020/21
8.6 – To approve Section 2 – Accounting Statement 2020/21
8.7 – Update on the Peterchurch Sports Fund
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues to include consideration of a “Unsuitable for HGV’s” sign at either end of the U75410 Urishay Villa.
- Future Parish Council Objectives – To consider any recent developments.
- Playing Field – To consider all current issues including an update on the summer event.
- Dog Bin Signs – To consider the purchase of dog bin signs.
- Clerk Correspondence.
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 20th July 2021.