Councillors are summoned to an Ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/144 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 21st July 2020
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should contact the Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will issue an electronic invitation to the meeting.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meeting ….16th June 2020
- Open Session
- To receive a report from West Mercia Police
- To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Covid 19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
6.1 – Planning Consultation – 201760 – Land off Chapel Lane, Peterchurch, Herefordshire, HR2 0RX- Proposed new general purpose agricultural and livestock building.
7.1 – To note current bank balance
7.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
7.3 – Financial monitoring 2020/21
7.4 – Approve the end of year accounts 2019/20
7.5 – To note the Internal Audit Report 2019/20
7.6 – Approval of Annual Governance Accounting Statement Section 1
7.7 – Approval of Annual Governance Accounting Statement Section 2
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Lengthsman – To consider re-establishing a Lengthsman Working Group
- Traffic Related Issues in the Village – To include an update on any current issues.
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Playing Field – To consider re-opening of playground in light of recent Government advice. Also, to receive an update on any other current issues
- Extension of the Car Park – To note any further developments since the last meeting.
- Request to Sell Food from Village Car Park
- Summer Newsletter – To agree content and approve printing and distribution.
- Consultation on Affordable Housing in Herefordshire
- Permissive Footpath adjacent to the Old Police Station
- Action Planning List – To receive an update.
- Clerk Correspondence
- To note information items
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 15th September 2020
SIGNED: Mark Hearne (Parish Clerk) DATE: July 2020