Councillors are summoned to an Ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/147 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 20th October 2020
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should contact the Clerk (email@example.com) who will issue an electronic invitation to the meeting.
- To announce the co-option of a new Parish Councillor
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meeting ….15th September 2020
- Open Session
- To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Covid 19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
8.1 – To note current bank balance
8.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
8.3 – To approve the Precept & Budget – 2021/22
8.4 – To receive feedback from the recent meeting of the Financial Working Group.
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Action Planning Working Group – To receive an update on further developments.
- Traffic Related Issues in the Village – To include an update on any current issues to include the planned closure of the B4348 at Vowchurch.
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Playing Field – To receive an update on any other current issues
- Bus Services in Peterchurch – To receive an update on any recent developments.
- Planning for the Future – To consider a Parish Council response to the consultation on the Government’s White Paper.
- Review of Code of Conduct Complaints – To consider a Parish Council response to Herefordshire Council’s review of code of conduct complaints.
- Peterchurch Sports Fund – To receive any further update on the Peterchurch Sports Fund.
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 17th November 2020
To move a resolution to exclude member of the public from the following confidential item
- The Provision of Additional Car Parking in the Village – To note any further developments since the last meeting
SIGNED: Mark Hearne (Parish Clerk) DATE: October 2020