Councillors are summoned to an Ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/143 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 16th June 2020
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should contact the Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will issue an electronic invitation to the meeting.
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
3. To consider minutes of previous meeting ….19th May 2020
4. Open Session
4.1 To receive a report from West Mercia Police
4.2 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
To receive views of local residents on parish matters
5. Covid -19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments.
6. Planning – To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
6.1 – Planning Consultation – 201036 – Salt Box Farm, Wellbrook Barn Farm, Peterchurch, Herefordshire. Variation of a condition 2 Application 184204/FH (extension to barn and replacement of existing sunroom) Amendment to plans.
7.1 – To note current bank balance
7.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
8. Highways – To receive an update on any current issues.
9. Traffic Related Issues in the Village – To include an update on any current issues.
10. Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues.
11. Playing Field – To receive an update on any current issues.
12. Bus Services Serving Peterchurch – To receive an update on the latest developments.
13. Extension of the Car Park
14. Proposed removal of Filing Cabinets to the Storage Containers
15. Clerk Correspondence
16. To note information items
17. To raise matters for the next meeting on 21st July 2020
SIGNED: Mark Hearne (Parish Clerk) DATE: June 2020