Councillors are summoned to a meeting PPC/MH/169 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 19th July 2022
and will take place in the village hall beginning at 19.00hrs.
- Receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of the previous meetings ….21st June 2022.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 21st June 2022.
- To receive a presentation on proposals for developing land adjoining Valley View.
- Open Session
- To receive a briefing from West Mercia Police
- To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues to include feedback from the Footpath Officers.
- Planning – To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council. No planning applications have been received since the last meeting.
- To note current bank balance.
- To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
- Financial Monitoring & Bank Reconciliation 2022/23.
- Future Parish Council Objectives – To provide an overview of progress since the last meeting plus feedback from the following workstreams:
- Traffic – To receive an update on the installation of village gates.
- To provide an update on the proposed installation of gym equipment in the Recreation ground.
- To receive feedback following a recent meeting with Countrywide Maintenance Ltd.
- To determine action on the broken post at Hinton.
- Local Plan (21021-2041) Consultation – To consider a response from the Parish Council to Herefordshire Council’s consultation on Rural Areas Place Shaping.
- Summer Newsletter – To consider the draft version of the summer newsletter.
- Provision of a Skip in the Parish – To consider the options detailed in the paper drafted by Councillor Samantha Metcalfe
- Clerk Correspondence.
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 20th September 2022.