Councillors are summoned to an Ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/152 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 19th January 2021
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should contact the Clerk (email@example.com) who will issue an electronic invitation to the meeting.
- To confirm the co-option of a new Parish Councillor onto the Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meetings ….15th December 2020.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 15th December 2020
- Open Session
6.1 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
6.2 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Covid 19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
8.1 – Planning Consultation – 204302 – Salt Box Barn, Wellbrook Barn Farm, Peterchurch, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR2 0ST. Proposed 4 bay garage
9.1 To note current bank balance
9.2 To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues
- Action Planning Working Group – To receive an update on any further developments.
- Traffic Related Issues in the Village – To include an update on any current issues to include an update on the investigation into proposed traffic calming measures in the village.
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Playing Field – To receive an update on all current issues to include consideration on procuring additional equipment.
- The Provision of Additional Car Parking in the Village – To consider the response to the recent offer for the purchase of the old station car park.
- Communication Workshop – To receive an update on the proposals for establishing a Communication Workshop.
- Pedestrian Crossing – To receive an update from Ward Councillor Hewitt on any recent developments on providing a pedestrian crossing outside the primary school.
- NDP – To consider arrangements for reviewing the NDP.
- Peterchurch Sports Fund – To receive any further update on the Peterchurch Sports Fund.
- Parish Council Objectives 2021/22 – To consider the development of key Parish Council objectives for 2021/22.
- Parish Council Newsletter – To consider the draft newsletter and approve the printing and distribution costs.
- Community Facebook Page – To consider recent posts on the Community Facebook pages which relate to the Parish Council and consider whether any action is required.
- Clerk Correspondence
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 16th February 2021