Councillors are summoned to an ordinary meeting PPC/MH/166 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 19th April 2022
and will take place in the village hall beginning at 19.00hrs.
- Receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of the previous meetings ….15th March 2022.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 15th March 2022.
- Open Session
5.1 – To receive a briefing from West Mercia Police.
5.2 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
5.3 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues to include feedback from the Footpath Officers.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council. No planning applications have been received since the last meeting.
8.1 – To note current bank balance
8.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
8.3 – Financial Monitoring – 2021/22
8.4 = To arrange a meeting of the Finance Working Group to review the end of year (2021/22) position.
8.5 – To consider providing further financial support to events marking the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- Future Parish Council Objectives – To provide an overview of progress since the last meeting plus feedback from the following workstreams:
- – Traffic
- – Drainage – To review the draft lengthsman contract.
- – Facilities – To provide an update on commissioning a tree survey.
- – Environment
- Parish Meeting – To consider arrangements for the Parish Meeting due to take place on the 17th May 2022.
- Proposed Revisions to the Agenda – To note developments since the last meeting.
- Grant Policy– To consider the adoption of a Grant Policy.
- Bank Mandate Form – To approve the removal of names of ex Councillors from the Parish Council bank account.
- Parish Council E-Mail Account– To consider adopting a .gov.uk email account which is recommended by HALC as good practice at a cost of £150.00.
- Clerk Correspondence.
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 17th May 2022.