Councillors are summoned to Ordinary Meeting PPC/MH/141 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held in
Peterchurch Village Hall on Tuesday 17th March 2020
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
3. To consider minutes of previous meeting ….18th February 2020
4. Presentation from Clive Stainton – Pontrilas Railway Station.
5. VE Celebrations – Sarah Murrin
6. Open Session
6.1 To receive a report from West Mercia Police.
6.2 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
6.3 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
7. Planning – To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
7.1 – Planning Consultation 200647 – Peterchurch Fire Station, Peterchurch, Hereford – Proposed variation of condition 2 of planning permission 190711 (Duo pitch steel storage building with roller shutter door) to allow changes to the approved plan to omit front cladding and roller door opening up the front elevation.
7.2 – Planning Consultation 200603 – Salt Box Barn, Wellbrook Barn Farm, Peterchurch, Hereford, Herefordshire HR2 0ST – Proposed erection of two garages.
8.1 – To note current bank balance
8.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
8.3 – To review the projected end year position (2019/20)
9. Highways – To receive an update on any current issues including the proposed CCTV drain survey.
10. Traffic Related Issues in the Village.
11. Footpaths – To receive update on any current issues.
12. Playing Field – To receive update on any current issues.
13. Covid – 19 Epidemic – To consider a Parish Council response to the crisis.
14. Extension to the Car Park
15. Village Noticeboard
16. Arrangements for the Annual Parish Meeting
17. Consider the Establishment of Additional Working Groups
18. Clerk Correspondence
19. To note information items
20. To raise matters for the next meeting on 14th April 2020
SIGNED: Mark Hearne (Parish Clerk) DATE: March 2020