Councillors are summoned to an Ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/149 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 17th November 2020
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should contact the Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will issue an electronic invitation to the meeting.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meetings ….14th October 2020, 20th October 2020 & 26th October 2020.
- Open Session
- To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Covid 19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
7.1 To note current bank balance
7.2 To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
7.3 To consider a donation to Dore Community Transport
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Action Planning Working Group – To receive an update on further developments and consider arrangements for capturing the views of residents.
- Traffic Related Issues in the Village – To include an update on any current issues to include discussion on:
10.1 A letter of support for a pedestrian crossing outside the Primary School
10.2 A Community Speed Watch initiative.
10.3 A 20 mph speed limit in the village.
10.4 Feedback on the recent meeting with Fairfield School.
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues and to consider a survey of the footpaths in the parish.
- Playing Field – To receive an update on any other current issues including the outcome of the recent inspection of the play equipment.
- NDP – To consider arrangements for reviewing the NDP.
- Peterchurch Sports Fund – To receive any further update on the Peterchurch Sports Fund.
- Parish Council Vacancy – To provide an update following the recent advertisement for a Parish Councillor.
- PROW PR18 and PR18A Pre-order consultation – To consider a response to the pre-order consultation.
- Clerk Correspondence
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 15th December 2020
To move a resolution to exclude member of the public from the following confidential item
- The Provision of Additional Car Parking in the Village – To note any further developments since the last meeting
SIGNED: Mark Hearne (Parish Clerk) DATE: November 2020