Councillors are summoned to the Annual Parish Council meeting PPC/MH/167 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 17th May 2022
and will take place in the village hall beginning at 19.00hrs.
- Receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- Election of Chairman
- Election of Vice Chairman
- To consider minutes of the previous meetings ….19th April 2022.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 19th April 2022.
- Open Session
- To receive a briefing from West Mercia Police.
- To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues to include feedback from the Footpath Officers.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council. No planning applications have been received since the last meeting.
- To note current bank balance
- To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation
- Review of FY – 2021/22
- To consider the insurance renewal for 2022/23.
- To note any further developments on the funding required to support the Platinum Jubilee.
- Future Parish Council Objectives – To provide an overview of progress since the last meeting plus feedback from the following workstreams:
- Traffic – To agree a response to the Road Safety Initiative
- To consider the drainage grant offer (£4339) and agree next steps.
- To approve the lengthsman contract 2022/23.
- Facilities – To provide an update on the proposed installation of gym equipment in the recreation ground.
- Clerk Correspondence.
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 21st June 2022.