Councillors are summoned to an Ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/154 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 16th March 2021
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should use the following information.
Meeting ID: 850 6759 0466
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meetings ….16th February 2021.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 16th February 2021.
- Open Session
5.1 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
5.2 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Covid 19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments.
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues to include feedback from the Footpath Officers.
- NDP – To consider the establishment of a working group to pursue the review of the NDP.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
- To note current bank balance
- To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Future Parish Council Objectives – To consider the paper drafted by Councillor Scrimgeour.
- Action Planning Working Group – To receive an update on any further developments.
- Playing Field – To receive an update on all current issues.
- Peterchurch Sports Fund – To receive any further update on the Peterchurch Sports Fund.
- Annual Parish Council and Parish Meetings – To consider the arrangements for both meetings which may be subject to any extant Covid 19 restrictions.
- Drug Issues in Peterchurch – To receive an update on the current drug problems in the village.
- Recycling and Communal Composting – To consider any current issues.
- Recruitment of a new Parish Councillor – To receive an update on the current campaign to recruit a new Parish Councillor.
- Parish Council website – To consider the publication of a statement outlining the roles and responsibilities of the Parish Council.
- Clerk Correspondence.
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 20th April 2021