Councillors are summoned to an Ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/153 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 16th February 2021
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should use the following information.
Meeting ID: 833 1564 7854
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meetings ….14th & 19th January 2021.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 19th January 2021.
- Open Session
5.1 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt to include reference to Planning Consultation 172543 (Land to the south of Closure Place).
5.2 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- NDP – With guidance from Herefordshire Council consider the options for reviewing the NDP.
- Covid 19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
8.1 – Planning Consultation – 204524 – Cwm Barn, Peterchurch, Hereford HR2 0TA – Proposed outbuildings, swimming pool and associated landscaping. Installation of renewable energy solutions (PV’s, Electric Vehicle Charging Point, ASHP, GSHP).
8.2 – Planning Consultation 210041 – 25 Crossways, Peterchurch, Herefordshire. Proposed removal of existing conservatory and erection of flat roof extension at front and side.
8.3 – Planning Consultation – 204121 – Willow House, Peterchurch, Hereford, HR2 0RT. Proposed installation of sky lantern
- To note current bank balance
- To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues and to receive a brief report from the Road Safety Working Group.
- Action Planning Working Group – To receive an update on any further developments including discussion on:
- Drainage issues at Hinton and Cheshires Turn
- Noticeboard at Crossways
- Traffic Related Issues in the Village – To include an update on any current issues.
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues and receive comments from the newly appointed Footpath Officers.
- Playing Field – To receive an update on all current issues and to consider renewing contract with Countrywide Grounds Maintenance.
- The Provision of Additional Car Parking in the Village – To revisit work originally planned for the existing car park in the village.
- To review and approve Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Risk Management Plan.
- Peterchurch Sports Fund – To receive any further update on the Peterchurch Sports Fund
- Recycling and Communal Composting – To consider any current issues.
- Clerk Correspondence
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 16th March 2021