Councillors are summoned to Ordinary Meeting No PPC/MH/132 of the Parish Council to be held in
Peterchurch Village Hall on Tuesday 16th April 2019
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.15hrs and to be concluded by 21.15hrs
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
3. To consider minutes of previous meeting ….19th March 2019
4. Open Session
4.1 To receive a report from West Mercia Police.
4.2 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Philip Price.
4.3 To receive a report from the Lengthsman.
4.4 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
5. Planning – To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council
5.1 Planning Consultation 190926 – The Green, Dorstone, Hereford, HR2 6BG – Erection of a single storey extension to form Sun Roof.
6.1 To note current bank balance
6.2 To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
6.3 To consider outstanding invoices from Countrywide & Terry Griffiths
6.4 To consider and approve end of year accounts 2018/19
7. Highways – To consider any current issues.
8. Traffic Related Issues in the Village
9. Issues at Closure Place – To provide an update following meeting with Herefordshire Housing.
10. Parish Council Elections 2019
11. Footpaths – To receive update on any current issues.
12. Playing Field – To receive update on any current issues.
13. Failed Streetlights
14. Parish Council Land Deeds
15. Clerk Correspondence
16. To note information items
17. To raise matters for the next meeting on 21st May 2019
SIGNED: Mark Hearne (Parish Clerk) DATE: April 2019