Councillors are summoned to an Ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/145 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 15th September 2020
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should contact the Clerk (email@example.com) who will issue an electronic invitation to the meeting.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meeting ….21st July 2020
- Open Session
- To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
- To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Covid 19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments including discussion on suicide prevention.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
6.1 – Planning Consultation – 202437 – Trenant Farm, Peterchurch, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR2 0SU. Propose to replace decayed concrete tiles on north elevation lean-to with slate. Replacement of 3 velux roof lights with conservation grade lights of the same size.
7.1 – To note current bank balance
7.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
7.3 – Financial monitoring 2020/21
7.4 – Precept & Budget – 2021/22
7.5 – To approve the adoption of the National Joint Council for Local Government Service pay scale effective from 1 April 2020 representing a 2.75% increase in the Clerk’s salary.
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Action Planning Working Group – To receive feedback from the meeting held on the 27th August 2020.
- Traffic Related Issues in the Village – To include an update on any current issues.
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues and consider the request to redirect PROW 18 & 18A.
- Playing Field – To receive an update on any other current issues
- Extension of the Car Park – To note any further developments since the last meeting and consider quotations received for work on the car park and recreation ground.
- Bus Services in Peterchurch – To review the current position following the re-introduction of the Stagecoach T14 Service.
- Co-option of a new Parish Councillor – To consider the timing and arrangements for selecting a new Parish Councillor.
- Street Lighting in Peterchurch – To receive an update on the current policy regarding street lights in the village.
- Clerk Correspondence
- To note information items
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 20th October 2020