Councillors are summoned to Ordinary Meeting PPC/MH/139 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held in
Peterchurch Village Hall on Tuesday 21st January 2020
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
3. To consider minutes of previous meetings ….17th December 2019.
4. Open Session
4.1 To receive a report from West Mercia Police.
4.2 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
4.3 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
5. Planning – To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
5.1 – Planning Consultation – 194410 – Urishay Court, Urishay, Hereford, HR2 0SY. Proposed alterations and extension.
6.1 – To note current bank balance
6.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
7. Highways – To receive an update on any current issues.
8. Traffic Related Issues in the Village
9. Footpaths – To receive update on any current issues.
10. Playing Field – To receive update on any current issues
11. Extension of Car Park – To receive update on progress since last meeting.
12. Pedestrian Crossing
13. Clerk Correspondence
14. To note information items
15. To raise matters for the next meeting on 18th February 2020
SIGNED: Mark Hearne (Parish Clerk) DATE: 15 January 2020