You are summoned to Ordinary Meeting No PPC/MH/137 of the Parish Council to be held in
Peterchurch Village Hall on Tuesday 19th November 2019
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
3. To consider minutes of previous meetings ….15th October 2019.
4. Open Session
4.1 To receive a report from West Mercia Police.
4.2 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
4.3 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
5. Planning – To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council
6.1 To note current bank balance
6.2 To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
6.3 Draft Budget and Precept 2020/21
6.4 Financial Monitoring 2019/20
7. Highways – To receive an update on any current issues.
8. Closure Place – To consider the request from the Locality Steward
9. Traffic Related Issues in the Village
10. Footpaths – To receive update on any current issues.
11. Playing Field – To receive update on any current issues
12. Relocation of Noticeboard – To consider further action following advice from the Locality Steward.
13. Review of NDP
14. Pedestrian Crossing
15. Peterchurch Community Panel – To consider request for the use of the recreation ground.
16. Litter Picking
17. Clerk Correspondence
18. To note information items
19. To raise matters for the next meeting on 17th December 2019