Councillors are summoned to an ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/165 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 15th March 2022
and will take place in the village hall beginning at 19.00hrs.
- Receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of the previous meetings ….15th February 2022 and 3rd March 2022.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 15th February 2022.
- Open Session
5.1 – To receive a briefing from West Mercia Police.
5.2 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
5.3 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- – To receive an update on any current issues to include feedback from the Footpath Officers.
- – To consider the proposed public path diversion on PR18(Part) and PR18a(Part)
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council. No planning applications have been received since the last meeting.
8.1 – To note current bank balance
8.2 – To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
8.3 – Financial Monitoring – 2021/22
8.4 – To consider an annual donation (£1k) to the Hub.
8.5 – To consider providing financial support to events marking the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
8.6 – To note the 1.75% increase in NALC pay scales effective from 1 April 2021.
8.7 – To consider a financial contribution to assist Fairfield School in supporting the people of Ukraine.
- Future Parish Council Objectives – To provide an overview of progress since the last meeting plus feedback from the following workstreams:
- – Traffic
- – Drainage – To consider an application for bids against the drainage grant for 2022/23.
- – Facilities
- To authorise an inspection of the playground equipment in 2022.
- To receive an update on the procurement and installation of the outdoor adult gym equipment.
- – Environment
- To nominate any verges which will benefit from a single cut during the growing season.
- To note that responses to the Environment Building Survey are required by the 13th April 2022.
- To note a recent instance of waste-water being discarded in the Parish Council car park.
- Proposed Development of 89 houses – To consider the information provided by Herefordshire Council on the indicative allocation of Section 106 monies with specific reference to transport.
- Golden Valley Stewardship Engagement – To consider a response to the survey issued by Balfour Beatty.
- Proposed Revisions to the Agenda – To consider proposed changes to the Parish Council agenda.
- Clerk Correspondence.
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 19th April 2022.