Councillors are summoned to an Ordinary Parish Council Meeting PPC/MH/150 of Peterchurch Parish Council to be held on
Tuesday 15th December 2020
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 crisis the Parish Council will meet remotely using Zoom. Any resident wishing to attend should contact the Clerk (email@example.com) who will issue an electronic invitation to the meeting.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
- To consider minutes of previous meetings ….17th November 2020.
- To note the status of Resolutions passed at the meeting dated 17th November 2020
- Open Session
5.1 – To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
5.2 – To receive views of local residents on parish matters
- Covid 19 Response in Peterchurch – To receive a further update on any recent developments.
- Planning– To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council.
7.1 – Planning Consultation – 204078 – Land to the south of Closure Place, Peterchurch, Herefordshire. Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval 172543 (erection of 10 dwelling houses with all matters except access reserved for future consideration.
7.2 – Planning Consultation – 203899 – Land at Horsepool Crossing Cottage, Peterchurch, Herefordshire, HR2 0SG. Erection of a replacement dwelling and associated works.
8.1 To note current bank balance
8.2 To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
- Highways – To receive an update on any current issues including the request for a survey by Balfour Beatty.
- Action Planning Working Group – To receive an update on any further developments.
- Traffic Related Issues in the Village – To include an update on any current issues to include discussion on the response from the Community Speed Watch team.
- Footpaths – To receive an update on any current issues.
- Playing Field – To receive an update on any other current issues including the recent inspection of the play equipment.
- NDP – To consider arrangements for reviewing the NDP.
- Peterchurch Sports Fund – To receive any further update on the Peterchurch Sports Fund.
- Parish Council Vacancy – To provide an update following the closure of the recent advertisement for a Parish Councillor.
- PROW PR18 and PR18A Pre-order consultation – To consider further correspondence from the developers.
- Parish Council Objectives 2021/22 – To consider the development of key Parish Council objectives for 2021/22.
- Community Engagement Framework – To consider the adoption of a Community Engagement Framework.
- Budget Consultation 2021/22 – To consider feedback from Parish Councillor who participated in the Herefordshire Council budget consultation.
- Footpaths Officer– To note an expression of interest in becoming the Footpaths Officer.
- Clerk Correspondence
- To raise matters for the next meeting on 19th January 2021
To move a resolution to exclude member of the public from the following confidential item
- The Provision of Additional Car Parking in the Village – To note any further developments since the last meeting