You are summoned to Ordinary Meeting No PPC/MH/134 of the Parish Council to be held in
Peterchurch Village Hall on Tuesday 16th July 2019
Parish Council Meeting to commence at 19.00hrs and to be concluded by 21.00hrs
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest and written dispensation requests
3. To consider minutes of previous meeting ….18th June 2019
4. Open Session
4.1 To receive a report from West Mercia Police.
4.2 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Jennie Hewitt.
4.3 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
5. Planning – To comment on applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council
5.1 Planning Consultation 192190 – 13 Crossways Nos 5-28, Peterchurch, Hereford HR2 0TG. In addition to approved Planning Application P172216 proposed temporary siting of a static Caravan 32’ x 12’ on the site for the duration of the building work. This will be removed from the site on completion of the new build.
6.1 To note current bank balance
6.2 To consider outstanding payments within budget allocation.
6.3 To note report from Finance Working Group
6.4 Freedom of Information Request
7. Highways – To consider any current issues including B4348 project
8. Traffic Related Issues in the Village
9. Footpaths – To receive update on any current issues.
10. Playing Field – To receive update on any current issues.
11. Summer Newsletter
12. Allowances Scheme for Parish or Town Councillors
13. Golden Valley Green Routes
14. Grass Around War Memorial
15. Clerk Correspondence
16. To note information items
17. To raise matters for the next meeting on 17th September 2019
SIGNED: Mark Hearne (Parish Clerk) DATE: July 2019